A Warm Welcome Awaits You at the Local Community Shop
Visit the shop for all of your shopping
- Off-licence and tobacconist
- A variety of local produce stocked
- Bread, meats, pies, juices, beers, biscuits, cakes
- A great selection of wines sourced by our wine expert
- If you are staying in the area why not order your shopping in advance by email or phone on 01460 30282 to be paid for on collection.
Spoil Yourselves in our Friendly Café
- With a coffee or tea plus cake
- With seating outside to watch the world go by
- Speciality every Tuesday at 12.30pm: a Home Cooked Lunch (phone 01460 30282 to reserve seating)
- A monthly delicious breakfast on the first Sunday of each month- booking required
- Catch up with your email or social media in our Free WiFi Zone
- Walking or cycling groups are warmly welcomed, – if you are a member of a large group let us know in advance if possible so we can stock up on cakes!
- Walkers and cyclists are very welcome to fill up their water bottles free of charge.
- Browse the shelves and choose from our range of local Dorset products
Shop Opening Hours.
Monday and Tuesday:8.30 am- 2 pm
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 8.30 am to 4 pm
Saturday: 8.30 am-1.00 pm
Sunday: 9.30 am-12.30 pm