Out for a country walk and feel like a snack? Want to meet some friends over lunch? Why not arrange to meet at our cafe – delicious home made soup served daily.
And on Saturday mornings try one of our succulent Bacon Baps:
Eat in or take away
- Every Tuesday we serve a Home Cooked Lunch at 12.30 pm for a very reasonable price.
- Cost is £7 per person which includes a main course, (such as chicken casserole, potatoes and vegetables), followed by dessert, for example apple pie and custard.
- Please phone and book a place before you come, as it can be popular.
- The menu changes weekly – so watch this space.
Lunch in the Shop
2 Course Lunch
From 12.30 to 1.30
Only £7 to eat in ………what a great deal!
Don’t forget to phone the shop – 01460 30282 – to book your place.
- Saturday morning specials – Bacon Baps. Just pop in and try one, eat in or take-away – only £2.55 to eat in every Saturday from 9 – 11 am – one of our smiling volunteers will be there to welcome you!