Out for a country walk and feel like a snack? Want to meet some friends over lunch? Why not arrange to meet at our cafe – delicious home made soup served Monday to Friday:
Homemade Soup & Toasted Bap with Butter only £4
And on Saturday mornings try one of our succulent Bacon Baps:
Bacon Bap & Toasted Bap with Butter …only £2.65
And you can add an egg for an extra 50p.
Eat in or take away
We also offer delicious Dorset Cream teas – a Homemade Scone with Jam and Clotted Cream served with a pot of tea or coffee. Only £4.20.
How about a Manager’s Special? A Toasted Teacake with Butter & a Pot of Tea or Coffee….only £3
A succulent Homemade Scone with Butter & a Pot of Tea or Coffee…….£3
Why not come in and give them a try?
Have you seen our Monday Special?
Tasty Jacket Potato & Garnish only £5 each
With a choice of:
Cheese, Coleslaw, Baked Beans, Tuna, Bacon or Special of the Day.
Extra fillings £1 each
Served from 11.30 to 1.30 every Monday
- Every Tuesday we serve a Home Cooked Lunch at 12.30 pm for a very reasonable price.
- Cost is £7 per person which includes a main course, (such as chicken casserole, potatoes and vegetables), followed by dessert, for example apple pie and custard.
- Please phone and book a place before you come, as it can be popular.
- The menu changes weekly – so watch this space.
Lunch in the Shop
2 Course Lunch
From 12.30 to 1.30
Only £7 to eat in ………what a great deal!
Don’t forget to phone the shop – 01460 30282 – to book your place.
- Saturday morning specials – Bacon Baps. Just pop in and try one, eat in or take-away – only £2.65 to eat in every Saturday from 9 – 11 am – one of our smiling volunteers will be there to welcome you!