Out for a country walk and feel like a snack? Want to meet some friends over lunch? Why not arrange to meet at our cafe ! With our extra seating area you can be sure to find somewhere to sit comfortably inside or out.
And on Saturday mornings try one of our succulent Bacon Baps:
Bacon Bap & Toasted Bap with Butter …only £2.80
And you can add an egg for an extra 50p.
Eat in or take away
We also offer delicious Dorset Cream teas – a Homemade Scone with Jam and Clotted Cream served with a pot of tea or coffee. Only £4.20.
How about a Supervisor’s Special? A Toasted Teacake with Butter & a Pot of Tea or Coffee….only £3.10
A succulent Homemade Scone with Butter & a Pot of Tea or Coffee…….£3.10
Why not come in and give them a try?
(Our speciality coffees – Cappuccino, Americano and Latte come with a 50p surcharge)
From 17th May:
- Every Tuesday we serve a Home Cooked Lunch at 12.30 pm for a very reasonable price.
- Cost is £7.50 per person which includes a main course, (such as chicken casserole, potatoes and vegetables), followed by dessert, for example apple pie and custard.
- Please phone and book a place before you come, as it can be popular.
- The menu changes weekly – so watch this space.
Lunch in the Shop
2 Course Lunch
From 12.30 to 1.30
Only £7.50 to eat in ………what a great deal!
Don’t forget to phone the shop – 01460 30282 – to book your place.
Sunday Breakfast – monthly from 6th June 9.30 to 11 am – £6.00. Vegetarian £6, Continental £3.
Booking required for Tuesday lunch and Sunday breakfast on 01460 30282
- Saturday morning specials – Bacon Baps. Just pop in and try one, eat in or take-away – only £2.80 to eat in every Saturday from 9 – 11 am – one of our smiling volunteers will be there to welcome you!