Don’t miss our:
Special Christmas Lunch
Tuesday 19th December at 12.30 at the Village Hall
A traditional Home-cooked Christmas lunch –
Turkey with trimmings and Christmas Pudding
Everyone is welcome! £8 each, please come and join us.
Book your place in the shop.
- Every Tuesday we serve a Home Cooked Lunch at 12.30 pm for a very reasonable price.
- Cost is £6 per person which includes a main course, (such as chicken casserole, potatoes and vegetables), followed by dessert, for example apple pie and custard, and accompanied by tea or coffee.
- We also sell these meals as take-aways for the lower price of £5.
- Please phone and book a place before you come, as it can be popular.
- The menu changes weekly – so watch this space.
Please note that the Shop Chefs will be taking a well-earned seasonal break after Christmas so there will be no shop lunches until 9th January
Lunch in the Shop
2 Course Lunch
Plus Coffee or Tea
From 12.30 to 1.30
Only £6 to eat in and £5 to take away.
Menu for Tuesday 12th December:
Fish Pie or Lasagne
Jam sponge pudding and custard