Out for a country walk and feel like a snack? Want to meet some friends over lunch? Why not arrange to meet at our cafe ! With our extra seating area you can be sure to find somewhere to sit comfortably inside or out.
If you have a holiday let, please ask in the shop for the leaflet offering an introductory free hot drink for your guests.
And on Saturday mornings try one of our succulent Bacon Baps:
Bacon Bap & Toasted Bap with Butter …only £2.80
And you can add an egg for an extra 50p.
Eat in or take away
Sizzling Sunday Breakfasts are available on the first Sunday of each month
We also offer delicious Dorset Cream teas – a Homemade Scone with Jam and Clotted Cream served with a pot of tea or coffee. Only £4.20.
How about a Supervisor’s Special? A Toasted Teacake with Butter & a Pot of Tea or Coffee….only £3.30
A succulent Homemade Scone with Butter & a Pot of Tea or Coffee…….£3.10
Why not come in and give them a try?
(Our speciality coffees – Cappuccino, Americano and Latte come with a 50p surcharge)
- Every Tuesday we serve a Home Cooked Lunch at 12.30 pm for a very reasonable price.
- Cost is £7.50 per person which includes a main course, (such as chicken casserole, potatoes and vegetables), followed by dessert, for example apple pie and custard.
- Please phone and book a place before you come, as it can be popular.
- The menu changes weekly – so watch this space.
Lunch in the Shop
2 Course Lunch
From 12.30 to 1.30
Only £7.50 to eat in ………what a great deal!
Don’t forget to phone the shop – 01460 30282 – to book your place.
Sunday Breakfast – 9.30 to 11 am – £6.00. Vegetarian £6, Continental £3.
Booking required for Tuesday lunch and Sunday breakfast on 01460 30282
- Saturday morning specials – Bacon Baps. Just pop in and try one, eat in or take-away – only £2.80 to eat in every Saturday from 9 – 11 am – one of our smiling volunteers will be there to welcome you!